Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"I Slow Flow Y'allz to Death..."



Wassup, welcome to day 2 on freshlikegreentea. So right here im gonna do a little post bout one of my favorite MC's, Evidence. You may know him as a member of Dilated Peoples, but he also has a healthy solo rapping and producing career. The Layover EP is going to drop shortly, his first project since his debut project The Weatherman LP . Here is the newest video, for the Layover, as well as his latest track "For Whom the Bell Tolls" featuring Phonte from Little Brother, Blu and Will.i.am (thankfully sounding non-Black Eyed- Peas-ish). I also added my favorite video and track by Evidence (which are actually one my favorite tracks and videos period!); Mr. Slow Flow. "I can smoke a whole eighth in a spliff, some call that a problem but i call it a gift." Enjoy, and keep it fresh.



"For Whom The Bell Tolls - Evidence (ft. Phonte, Blu, and Will.i.am)"



"Mr. Slow Flow - Evidence"

No comments: