Monday, January 12, 2009

"N.Y State of Mind" (or lack thereof...)




Happy New Year my faithful followers (like all 6 of you...ha)! I apologize that I had to take a leave of absence for such an extended time, but its been a hell of an almost month. Got back from New York last Tuesday after a full 6 days of serious drunken and disorderly behavior. Somehow got 3 nose bleeds in the last 2 days i was there, despite not having snorted anything up my nasal cavity. I guess too much drinking makes the blood seriously thin! My visit to the MoMa was the only cultural event of my stay, a most enjoyable afternoon (Pashy!), especially the Miro exhibit. I was supposed to have been spending the entire holiday in sunny Miami, but after some heartbreak (sans the 808s...) ended up in mile high Colorado for Christmas, and in NYC for New Years. Notice that this time there is some photo documentation of me (though i do look rather like i belong to some kind of terrorist cell...) so no Ghostface pic needed as adornment. I also post the short recap of my trip on Fresh Like Green Tea instead of on Attack The Wakk because even though i definitely ingested a minimum of 20 drinks a day, a sum far superior to my last visit, there were no embarrassing misuses of the Spanish language or rat chasing in the streets (though i do recall kicking trash bins over for a couple blocks...) Even went to a brunch place called the Sunburnt Cow, and Australian joint where one pays $18 for one choice of dish and ALL YOU CAN DRINK. Let's just say that i ended up being there for over 5 hours. So, now the H-Man is back, and the surprise he promised for the new year will be comin soon...) Big thanks to my Fam for flying me out for holidays, and to Dragon, Pantera, and Cok De Ridah for ridin so hard! And lastly, my three albums for 2009 that i am awaiting with impatience: Wale, Kid Cudi, and of course the return (relapse?) of Eminem!

No comments: