Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Its the, N-O, T-O, R-I, O U-S, you just, lay down, slow..."




Yo yo, wuzzup peoples? Just walked through my door, went and saw "Notorious", just walked through the door, and all i can say is that Biggie is already BUMPIN from my speakers right now. I really enjoyed the film. I went prepared (and sort of expecting) to walk out really disappointed, but it wasn't the case at all. Despite the overglossed look of the film ( i would have preferred a much rawer and grainier style), they stayed true to his story (although the Pac element coulda been a bit more developped, as well as his North Carolina connect...) MAJOR ups to Jamal Woolard for playing Biggie TO A T. Facial expressions, swagger, and changes in intonation were perfect. Even though we ALL know the end of the story, the end still had me almost choking up, the scene really brought the emotion out. I advise any Biggie fan to go the a movie theater immediately and check it out. Peace y'all...and Biggie; we miss you.

No comments: