Friday, November 14, 2008

"Maintain you M.I.N.D, ain't no way a credit card can replace your identity..."


Whatup my children of the rhyme? Im sure you all noticed that my Kanye West post from yesterday has been removed...its courtesy of the D.M.C.A, for more info check out my rant on Attack The Wakk. The post I bring to you today is very different. Thaddeus Puck (a.k.a Sven Carlson) is a homie of mine from high school in Moscow (that's right, i drink vodka by the liter bitches...) who happens to have the gift of the rhyme. He is fromStockholm, Sweden and goes to school at Nottingham in England, and just finished a year abroad in Montreal. He's been recording tracks for about two years, and i really got to give it up to him. Great lyrics, great delivery, and he even has some beats delivered to him by another old friend of mine, DJ Mephisto (a.k.a Dustin Webber), who is somewhere in Kansas i believe. I posted a couple of my favorites of Thaddeus tracks, im bettin on him to become the next Promoe...Big up Sven! Keep doin what you doin .

See Saw Seen It Before - Thaddeus Puck

Cocaine and Tits - Thaddeus Puck

Bent - Thaddeus Puck

Don't Pay - Thaddeus Puck


No comments: