Friday, May 22, 2009

"Aiyo, We Got Five Bouroughs Of Ghettos With Many Places To Meet, You Get Lost In City Streets, The City That Never Sleeps..."



IM BAAAAAACK! AHHHHHHH! Whatup whatup, back on my bullshit for all my peoples out there. Just got back from a little staycation in New York and Montreal. Went to MAD concerts in NY, as you can see in the posts below, shit was goddamn epic. Saw lil' sis in Montreal, which was great, wanna send a shout out to her and all her friends, they showed me a ridiculously great time. As usual, the entire 12 days trip was rideariffic, i am currently in detox mode, trying to purge all the Ciroc and Makers Mark out of my system. So, all in all, big up to everyone that i got to see. There was a LOT of Fresh Like Green Tea work done at the studio, you will be hearing from me on that VERY soon...for real this time i promise, haha. Peace to my man MJ, Kd Supier, Knutz and Will Motherfuckin Hensley, y'all some ridahs! H-Man out! (but not for too long)


I was about as excited as Pusha THE WHOLE TIME!

No comments: