Thursday, May 28, 2009

"THis here'll fuck you up, go ahead and take a shot you ain't drunk enough..."



Wassssssup? I am no presenting you with The Reawakening, the new mixtape by Alex Ludovico, who is managed by my man Eric Wallace (a.k.a DJ King Midas! KING SHIT!) out in the Chi. I think that this is Alex's best work to date, he's found the instrumentals that truly fit his flow and vocal style. I played "The Asphalt Jungle" on Fresh Like Green Tea radio a little while back. I'm really diggin the track "Roaring 20s", got a very jazzy feel to it. Alex also spits over one of my favorite beats in the past year, the Cunninlynguists's (produced by Kno) "Never Come Down (The Brownie Song)". So, get this mixtape, give it a good listen and show Mr. Ludovico some love for making some dope music.

Alex Ludovico - The Awakening

Alex Ludovico Myspace

No comments: