Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Im Like Navigation If You Tryin To Find Heaven..."


Lose Your Life - The Alchemist ft. Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss, and Pusha-T

This video has been out for a while, but i somehow totally slept on it (I've had the songs for months and have loved it). I just watched it today and got kinda blown away. The animation immediately reminded me of Beavis and Butthead, but a more twisted (if you can believe it...haha) version on a bad acid trip or something. Jada murders his verse (pun completely intended), and as always, i thoroughly enjoyed Pusha's cocaine flow. It also reminds me of the 90's horror gore genre that was real popular. The track is off producer Alchemists new album, The Alchemist's Cookbook. I highly recommend it, especially this one craaaaazy cut featuring Evidence, Kid Cudi and Blu called "Therapy". The beat is simply mesmerizing...while we're on the subject of drugs (due to the somewhat disturbng nature of the video above), check out my sister blog Attack The Wakk for a brief discussion of anti-drug commercials...

No comments: