Friday, December 12, 2008

"Out on a Friday night, big smiles and flashing light..."



Wasssssssup, all apologies for the delay, i was in NYC all weekend to see my boy EQ and my boy MJ, who will both be helping out with a little Fresh Like Green Tea secret project for after the New Year. So today's post i LONG overdue, but i had told myself that i would not post until I had the photos of the event. My sister had them, and in true little sister fashion took forever to get them to me. As you probably know by glancing at them already, they are from the Little Brother show in DC that i went to with my lil' sis in October (see how long it took for the pics to be sent?!). It was such a great show, Alixe had never been to a legit small venue hip-hop show before (and heard of Little Brother before that night, blasphemy to some of our ears!) and was seriously impressed. Phonte and Big Pooh ROCKED the house (straight from the lips of Phonte himself, 'they say birds of the same feather flock together, well me and Big Pooh rock together"), along with a guest appearance from none other than Joe Scudda. He only had one verse but the crowd went bananas during its delivery. Phonte is seriously inspirational, so much charisma, told funny ass jokes at T-Pain's expense (which if you read Attack The Wakk you know im a fan of) and DAMN can that guy sing. Big Pooh held it down too, and even had his momma, who lives around here, come on stage and take a bow. The ended the set in the best possible way, by turning out all the lights and playing my favorite song, "When The Party's Over". I know the pictures of me with them are not nearly as thug as the one I have with Pusha, but i really did feel starstruck meeting them, which explains my goofy ass smile. Props to Ratgirl for finally allowing me to grace you folks with photographic evidence of a great night in the District.

H-Man and Phonte

Joe Scudda!

Big Pooh!

Phonte!


H-Man and fam



H-Man and Pooh

No comments: