Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Unification of the DMV I Will Achieve Indeed..."




I know I'm a couple days late, but it's finally here! I present to you to the long awaited video from The Ambassador of Rap for The Capital himself, the D.C. anthem "Nike Boots". I been BUMPIN this song since it came out and have been impatiently waiting for the video. The performance part of the clip is shot at the Homecoming at Howard University earlier this year. I have also attached the remix to the song, off The Mixtape About Nothing, which co-stars none other than "call me by my new name, Featuring Lil' Wayne!" for you listening/downloading pleasure. I got maaaad love for Wale, I've been following his come-uo since the Hate is the New Love mixtape, and cannot wait his first LP to come out, supposedly in 09'!

Nike Boots Remix - Wale ft. Lil' Wayne

No comments: