Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"I know you missin all the - FAAAAAAAME! But along with celebrity comes bout seventy shots to your frame..."



Alright, I AM back. I know I've been completely M.I.A (paper planin'...) for the past week, and for that i do apologize, its been an eventful/blur (in more ways than one) week. Last Wednesday is when it all started, it was my birthday, and evening was MOST HONORABLE. Some delicious dinner in Alexandria, some surrious drinking at Marvin (including with a white guy whose REAL name is Martin King Jr., aint that some shit?), strip club, and waking up the next morning at 11 am, shirtless on the carpet in my boy B-Ride's basement wondering where the fuck i was... Big up to Ride Or Die, Dave a.k.a Jada, Sally, Bob and Nadizzle for making my B-day memorable. Since then the going out had been pretty much nonstop, but since then i have gotten a job in NYC, and BEEN ACCEPTED TO NYU GRAD FOR NEXT FALL! Looks like the H-Man will be relocating soon to the Rotten Apple, and will be able to kick it with Knutz, Hman and Pantera a lot more often. So, ill be posting a legit post tomorrow, as today is St. Paddy's and i do NOT expect to be home before tomorrow. Happy Rideday!

No comments: