Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I used to give a fuck, now I give a fuck less, what do I think of succes? It sucks, too much stress..."



Harlem Holla to all my peoples! First things first, just checked out Media Fire and broke the 100 DOWNLOADS of Fresh Like Green Tea Radio Volume 2! Thanks so much for the support! So, re-watched American Gangster today, and goddamn do i love that movie. Denzel is superb, i can't believe he got snubbed at the Oscars and didn't even get a nomination...Something so cool about Mr. Washington playing a bad mufucka like Frank Lucas (and of course Alonzo in Training Day), a sort of unpredictability about his character, no matter how calm he seems on the surface you can actually SEE him scheming. Crazy how much rap related it is in the end, as it does feature Common, T.I. and RZA in the cast, and of course the Jay-Z side project. Anyways, just wanted to share with you guys how much i dig that movie, if you haven't seen it, GET ON IT> Below if my favorite song off the soundtrack (beautiful) as well as my favorite scene (you might recognize a certain "Stringer Bell" for all you Wire lovers). the last link is my homie KD Supier's remix project of Jay-Z's American Gangster album. He's a dope producer, look forward to a collaboration between him and Fresh...wait for it, wait for it...Like Green Tea Radio in the very near future, that shit will be as pure as "Blue Magic"...


Anthony Hamilton - "Do You Feel Me?"



KD Supier - Supierior Gangster Download



No comments: