Tuesday, April 14, 2009

“You rappers are Neanderthal, it’s hard to catch what you’re saying, with your primitive grunts and groans it’s like I’m chatting with cavemen...”




What's poppin kids (that reminds me of some Statik and Jada..."left homes with half his dome in a napkin, for asking what's poppin when i asked what's crackin...ahaaaaa!") Thank you so much for the love i been getting on my last episode of Fresh Like Green Tea radio, it's been getting a great reception (except Facebook threatened me, they seem to think I'm running a business or some shit...). Today i present you an awesome performance courtesy of BBC (the real one, not Pharell's, haha) from my boys, The Foreign Beggars (word up Pavan!), in collaboration with Engine-Earz. It's a mashup of "Stay Seated" by the Foreign Beggars and "Hydroactive" by Engine-EarZ. Check it out, and stay tuned for the new Foreign Beggars album United Colours of Begattron , featuring Guilty Simpson, Noisia, Phatkat,Jehst,DJ 2Tall and more. Dem boys is grizzle!

No comments: