Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Crooks and Castles on his back Maybach-er, exotic lady eye-catcher,Holla at'cha, call me the chiropractor..."


Rollin Hard in the Chopped off RR!

YOOOOO. Must be insane for y'all to hear me, been seriously M.I.A and simcerely apologize for that. Been workin on this project for work, and been NYCing (can't seem to stay away, the move is so soon!) on the weekend (another imminent departure tomorrow). I also wanted to welcome two of my favorite people, Mr. Morty McFly and Alicia to the Fresh Like Green Tea Family. Morty and I go way back doing Cuts and Rhymez Radio Show in Paris for two years. He will now be keepin us updated from Oslo. Alicia throws the MEANEST parties on a regular basis ( i can't even tell you how much crazy shit has gone down at all these Electrochic events over the years) and will be corresponding from Paris. So give them all a FRESH welcome and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. FLGT is international, and as Khaled would say (or rather scream...) "WE GLOBAL NOW!"

As for this video beneath, i will explain. I stumbled across this and was surprised. This hilarious "rap" is about the place i currently reside in, and even though i can't stop laughing, the truth is that everything he says is pretty much completely accurate. So this depresses me as much as it makes me laugh, as I think even without knowing me personally you would all agree that it don't quite look like the H-Man's scene...but al n all the video's pretty fuckin funny. Let's give an ironic two up and two down to Arlington son!

No comments: